2011年7月22日星期五

Generatedby ABC Amber LIT Converter

"That's a load of crap, Bella. You've been trying to keep up with the supernatural for too long. No
normal person can do it. You're not strong enough." I took her face in my hand. I didn't have to remind
myself to be gentle. Everything about her screamed breakable.

Rosetta Stone language



Page 110


Generatedby ABC Amber LIT Converter,




"I can do this. I can do this," she muttered, sounding a lot like that kids' book about the little engine that
could.

"Doesn't look like it to me. So what's your plan? I hope you have one."

She nodded, not meeting my eyes. "Did you know Esme jumped off a cliff? When she was human, I
mean."

"So?"

"So she was close enough to dead that they didn't even bother taking her to the emergency room—they
took her right around to the morgue. Her heart was still beating, though, when Carlisle found her___"

That's what she'd meant before, about keeping her heart beating. Cheap Rosetta Stone Software


"You're not planning on surviving this human," I stated dully.

"No. I'm not stupid." She met my stare then. "I guess you probably have your own opinion on that point,
though."

"Emergency vampirization," I mumbled.

"It worked for Esme. And Emmett, and Rosalie, and even Edward. None of them were in such great
shape. Carlisle only changed them because it was that or death. He doesn't end lives, he saves them."

I felt a sudden twinge of guilt about the good vampire doctor, like before. I shoved the thought away and
started in on the begging.

"Listen to me, Bells. Don't do it that way." Like before, when the call from Charlie had come, I could
see how much difference it really made to me. I realized I needed her to stay alive, in some form. In any
form. I took a deep breath. "Don't wait until it's too late, Bella. Not that way. Live. Okay? Just live. Rosetta Stone Protuguese

Don't do this to me. Don't do it to him." My voice got harder, louder. "You know what he's going to do
when you die. You've seen it before. You want him to go back to those Italian killers?" She cringed into
the sofa.

没有评论:

发表评论