2011年7月20日星期三

Ta site est la plus bonne. A bientot

gary stella(285)I love the information I can try to absorb here, but French is very frustrating, in that I can’t find a satisfactory school or group setting, locally. Working only with language tapes and books makes for a very slow learning experience. Any suggestions would be helpful. I have tried Alliance Fran?aise courses and found them unsatisfactory. I’d love to go to a school I Rosetta Stone Chinese V3
visited in Hyeres last year, but I can’t make that happen for a year or more.November 27, 2009 at 2:33 pmReply Rhett(286)La langue fran?aise m’a amené à votre site comme partie de ma recherche de grandes avenues ma?triser la langue. Ce que j’ai trouvé était bien plus, une porte ouverte pour continuer une aventure amoureuse avec une langue. Merci beaucoup!!!November 27, 2009 at 2:53 pmReply RuthClaire(287)I am something of a polyglot and can speak and can read French with reasonable competence. My written French, on the other hand, is – well, it isn’t, really. But it’s fun to read your columns. There is always something new to learn about a language. Your presentations are well thought-ought, informative, and fun. Thanks!November 27, 2009 at 3:50 pmReply Marek - Pologne(288)Bonjour Laura !J’apprends francais Rosetta Stone language
avec toi – trois annees et j’aime ta site – tres bonne pour chaque persone qui veut parler cette langue. Tu fais un excellent travaille. Ta site est la plus bonne. A bientot MarekNovember 27, 2009 at 4:06 pmReply John(289)Hullo Laura.I came by your blog by accident about 18 months ago when I first became interested in learning a bit of French.From Australia it’s a long haul, but we love France, and intend going back as often as possible. As a beginner, your site is valuable to me and most appreciated, because it intersperses tasty tit-bits with my weekly study.It’s much like a jigsaw puzzle. And your bits help to place a Rosetta Stone Hindi
cultural slant on the overall picture.I do find this site most entertaining and I look forward to postings every week.Please keep up the good work.Bonjour, et bon journeeJohn from Melbourne.November 27, 2009 at 4:08 pmReply

没有评论:

发表评论